POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Preview" of IRTC entry : "Preview" of IRTC entry Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  "Preview" of IRTC entry
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 30 Apr 2000 14:20:04
Message: <390C793A.ED01108B@istar.ca>
Not much of a preview, since I've already submitted it, but a preview
none the less. Too late for me to make any changes :)

All textures (except, of course, for the graffiti) are procedural, as
are all the heightfields.

This is a building I found in Halifax, and thought to be the perfect
representation of the city. Also included is the photo I used as a
reference.

What do you think?

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'halifaxsmall.jpg' (86 KB) Download 'halifaxruinsmall.jpg' (64 KB)

Preview of image 'halifaxsmall.jpg'
halifaxsmall.jpg

Preview of image 'halifaxruinsmall.jpg'
halifaxruinsmall.jpg